"Ungaran town and Semarang regency" Ungaran by theo1006
Ungaran Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 65 photos
Since Semarang regency has been separated from Semarang city, Ungaran is the capital of the regency.
We regulary pass through Ungaran on our way from Salatiga to Semarang. So we mostly know the town as a traffic bottleneck: all traffic from Semarang city to Solo and Yogyakarya passes through it. That condition may be alleviated somewhat when the tollroad from Semarang to Bawen is ready - sometime in 2013 perhaps.
The surroundings of Ungaran are worthwhile, however. And there are a couple of good resorts on the border of town looking out towards Ungaran mountain.
We found these waterfalls on the website of Semarang regency. Both lie close together on the northern slopes of Ungaran... more travel advice
A pleasant surprise, when we decided to have dinner at this Ungaran restaurant, operative since 2010. Advertised as a... more travel advice
theo1006's Related Pages
Ungaran Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "gunung ungaran: way to visit candi gedung songo"
- "Ungaran town and Semarang regency"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ungaran
- 8 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Ungaran?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ungaran
Photos in UngaranSee All Photos (47)
Top 10 Pages
- Salatiga Intro, 60 reviews, 312 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prambanan Intro, 34 reviews, 181 photos, 4 travelogues
- Blitar Intro, 22 reviews, 149 photos, 4 travelogues
- Soe Intro, 34 reviews, 136 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bima Intro, 23 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kupang Intro, 32 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yogyakarta Special Region Intro, 22 reviews, 131 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 22 reviews, 124 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination East Timor Intro, 30 reviews, 116 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 25 reviews, 116 photos, 1 travelogue