"Home of the Prairie Airshow" Top 5 Page for this destination Peoria by Dester

• Last visit to Peoria: Apr 2008
  • Intro Written Apr 24, 2008

• slothtraveller's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2011 at 2:35 PM

I like these airshow pics! Looks like a great day out.

• abi_maha's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2009 at 10:21 AM

This inspires me to add a tip on the Dayton airshow we visited! :) Great page! -Abi

• evaanna's Profile Photo
    Jul 15, 2009 at 3:24 PM

I thought those planes were pretty :) but my husband showed a real interest. Glad you liked not only the show but also the waitresses.:))

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2009 at 9:51 PM

Oh WoW!! Davey. What an awesome opening shot!! Love all the other pix too....and how amazing to see a plane sideways at 15' off the ground!!...goodness!! Cheers, Ann :o)

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Feb 5, 2009 at 7:32 AM

Great to see that someone else appreciated Peoria. What a great dog!

• dancinbudgie's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2008 at 1:19 AM

Hi Davey! Great pics, and interesting page!

• Wendy67's Profile Photo
    Jun 19, 2008 at 8:11 PM

The A-10 is a fav among every plane enthusiast I've talked to. Ah, Peoria....you have to know it to love it, I think.

• DAO's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2008 at 2:55 PM

The town itself was not nice, but that was 43 years ago. I have lived here for 13 years, a job brought me over. People are often facinated with my accent. I see I just missed the Derby.

• Tugboatguy's Profile Photo
    May 2, 2008 at 1:03 AM

Hey Davey! Gr8 airshows shots & good tips-$75 seems steep for pet fee, tho. They now have "Mutt Muffs" to protect a dog's hearing around aircraft noise. Your cute pooch would take right to a smaller size. All I remember of Peoria is the Distillery. Doug

• Jefie's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2008 at 12:23 PM

So did Heidi enjoy the trip?! Don´t forget about the Quebec City airshow in June :o)

Dester

“The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail. Travel too fast and you miss all you are traveling for. - Louis Lamour”

Badges & Stats in Peoria