"VIGAN in A DAY" Vigan by mai_oh_mai
Vigan Travel Guide: 417 reviews and 1,221 photos
11pm Leave Manila on Partas Bus
6am arrive in Vigan
have breakfast at Grandpa's Inn
take pictures at Calle Crisologo as day breaks
take calesa tour of: Burgos Museum, Pagburnayan, Casa Angela, and breeze by other old houses
have lunch at Casa Leona
browse through shops
take tricycle to Bantay Church
take tricycle to Baluarte
mingle with animals and people alike
return to town proper and browse through handicraft shops
buy bibingka, empanada
8:30 pm take comfortech bus to Manila
2:30 am Manila
A pagburnayan is a factory which makes jars the old fashioned way: through a dragon oven, a kiln so named for its length... more travel advice
mai_oh_mai's Related Pages
Vigan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "vigan if i can ..."
- "Vigan - that "Spanish" feel.."
- " Nostalgia at VIGAN"
- "Back to the 16th century Ilocos"
- "The oldest city north of the Philippines"
- "The Heritage City of Vigan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vigan
- Hotels in Vigan
- Transportation in Vigan
- Nightlife in Vigan
- Restaurants in Vigan
- Shopping in Vigan
- Warnings and Dangers in Vigan
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Vigan
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Vigan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vigan
Top 5 Pages
- Sagada Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Camiguin Island Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Vigan Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Cagayan de Oro City Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cebu City 2 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.