"Greenville Rocks!" Top 5 Page for this destination Greenville by SpaceCoastMomma
Greenville Travel Guide: 83 reviews and 108 photos
We have now been in Greenville for almost 8 months and we just continue to fall in love with the place. For me, I have found my home!
I'm originally from Houston, TX and my husband is originally from the NY / NJ area. After living in Central Florida, the Space coast (hence the user name) for a year and a half (and absolutely being OVER IT), we moved out here and could not be happier! Because we have a two-year-old, most of my tips are geared towards kid-family events, restaurants, etc.
Greenville is beautiful and offers the best of both worlds, in my opinion: it has the charm & feel of a small southern town, but also all of the amenities & culture of a metropolitan city. Lots to do and see!!!!
This place is family-friendly and you will see young families everywhere you go in this city. Also, if you are a dog-lover, this is your town: Greenville loves dogs!
- Pros:temperate climate, dog-friendly, kid-friendly, beautiful, lots to do & see!
- Cons:Our friends all live in Texas & New York!
- In a nutshell:Gorgeous Green Greenville
This trail is located in Cleveland Park, at the corner of Fernwood Lane & Woodland Way, very near the zoo. Our toddler... more travel advice
For a change of pace, I took my toddler to the Butterfly Garden at Roper Mountain Science Center, in early October. It... more travel advice
SpaceCoastMomma's Related Pages
Greenville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Greenville - Great small town Southern Charm"
- "A quick look..."
- "I live here!"
- "Greenville, South Carolina"
- "Greenville Rocks!"
- "chocmama's new Greenville Page"
- "Skylink's Greenville South Carolina Page (short ve"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Greenville
- Hotels in Greenville
- Transportation in Greenville
- Nightlife in Greenville
- Restaurants in Greenville
- Shopping in Greenville
- Warnings and Dangers in Greenville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Greenville
- 44 Reviews
- 55 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Greenville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Greenville
Photos in GreenvilleSee All Photos (55)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greenville Intro, 44 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cocoa Beach Intro, 14 reviews
- Fort Lauderdale 4 reviews
- Brevard Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Houston Intro, 2 reviews
No friends yet.
Latest Greenville hotel reviews
- Hampton Inn Greenville I-85 at Pelham Road
- 49 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 19, 2013
- Microtel Inn - Airport/Pelham Road
- 48 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 25, 2013
- Southern Suites Greenville
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 18, 2013
- The Phoenix, Greenville's Inn
- 151 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 3, 2013
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Greenville
- 137 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 29, 2013
- Holiday Inn Greenville I-85 Augusta Road
- 9 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 8, 2013
- Hyatt Regency Greenville
- 73 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 26, 2013
- Westin Poinsett
- 626 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013
- Pettigru Place
- 89 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 23, 2013
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Downtown Greenville
- 113 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- TownePlace Suites Greenville Haywood Mall
- 45 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 14, 2013