"Greenville Rocks!" Top 5 Page for this destination Greenville by SpaceCoastMomma

Greenville Travel Guide: 83 reviews and 108 photos

Lovin' Life in Greenville

We have now been in Greenville for almost 8 months and we just continue to fall in love with the place. For me, I have found my home!

I'm originally from Houston, TX and my husband is originally from the NY / NJ area. After living in Central Florida, the Space coast (hence the user name) for a year and a half (and absolutely being OVER IT), we moved out here and could not be happier! Because we have a two-year-old, most of my tips are geared towards kid-family events, restaurants, etc.

Greenville is beautiful and offers the best of both worlds, in my opinion: it has the charm & feel of a small southern town, but also all of the amenities & culture of a metropolitan city. Lots to do and see!!!!

This place is family-friendly and you will see young families everywhere you go in this city. Also, if you are a dog-lover, this is your town: Greenville loves dogs!

• Pros:temperate climate, dog-friendly, kid-friendly, beautiful, lots to do & see!
  • Cons:Our friends all live in Texas & New York!
  • In a nutshell:Gorgeous Green Greenville
  • Last visit to Greenville: Aug 2007
  • Intro Updated Apr 4, 2008

Comments

SpaceCoastMomma Lives Here!

SpaceCoastMomma

“Traveling with a Toddler”

Badges & Stats in Greenville

Have you been to Greenville?

Latest Activity in Greenville