"Brevard, North Carolina" Brevard by SpaceCoastMomma
Brevard Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 21 photos
Brevard is just a great little town, located in the Blue Ridge Mountains, about an hour drive, North of Greenville, SC. A quaint little town of artists and retired folks. A terrific place to start (or end your day) before (or after) a nice hike. On Sundays, the absolute best brunch in town is Jason's, on Main Street. You can't miss it. They have indoor and patio seating, along with a fully stocked bar. Great food, fantastic service, friendly.
Also in the area: check out Caesar's Head scenic overlook...or maybe enjoy a hike at Jones Gap State Park...
We wandered into this little town, Brevard, while we were out hiking around Caesar's Head State Park. It was a late... more travel advice
SpaceCoastMomma's Related Pages
Brevard Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Big Brevard 2012"
- "Transylvania County, NC, The Land of Waterfalls"
- "Brevard, North Carolina"
- "Falls around Brevard Area"
- "Jan_sue's new Brevard Page"
- "Brevard... Waterfalls Waterfalls Waterfalls"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brevard
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Brevard?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brevard
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greenville Intro, 44 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cocoa Beach Intro, 14 reviews
- Fort Lauderdale 4 reviews
- Brevard Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Houston Intro, 2 reviews
No friends yet.