"****" Top 5 Page for this destination Jordan by Elisabcn
Jordan Travel Guide: 4,278 reviews and 11,241 photos
Petra for sure is a world wonder not to miss but stars-watching in the solitude of the desert can be as amazing as reaching the treasure after crossing the Siq
So many kind people in this "hot area" . . . Jordans are quiet, peaceful people and very welcoming, always with a smile.
Nice people, impressive cultural heritage, good food and better beer :-)
Jordan is a country not to miss.
The ancient Crusaders’ stronghold of Kerak still dominates at 900m above the sea level the village with the same name.... more travel advice
In Wadi Rum you may find these brown tents scattered on the landscape. They are woven by the Bedouin women using the... more travel advice
Elisabcn's Related Pages
Jordan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Discover Jordan"
- "A country full of history and fantastic places"
- "It was Fun!"
- "Adventures in Jordan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jordan
- Hotels in Jordan
- Transportation in Jordan
- Nightlife in Jordan
- Restaurants in Jordan
- Shopping in Jordan
- Warnings and Dangers in Jordan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jordan
- 30 Reviews
- 86 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Jordan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jordan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tunisia Intro, 140 reviews, 341 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 30 reviews, 92 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ethiopia Intro, 36 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jordan Intro, 30 reviews, 86 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Catalunya Intro, 29 reviews, 80 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 48 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mali Intro, 35 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Samarkand Intro, 45 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Île-de-France Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bahir Dar Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos