"Town with flowers and fall is Maymyo(Pyin Oo Lwin)" Maymyo by kopwint
Maymyo Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 46 photos
This is entrance of Maymyo,near Airport,and there you can see left side of from Mandalay road.
There Buddha we name it Pyi chit pa ya mean to patriotic Buddha Image.
Story is like this,one of the marchent from Yunnan,China who want to refuge the Lord of Buddha and want to make for shrine to Buddha image and he order to mandalay stone curving work shop.After that carry to yunnan,and here the place one of Buddha image fell down and can not move up,after that some of old people say that Buddha want to move out of Burma and we make chamber for that Buddha image,that's why we can patriotic Buddha image.
kopwint's Related Pages
Maymyo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Little Corner of England"
- "visit to waterfall"
- "Pyin Oo Lwin"
- "Memoriable days in Pyin Oo Lwin (or) May Myo"
- "Town with flowers and fall is Maymyo(Pyin Oo Lwin)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Maymyo
- Hotels in Maymyo
- Transportation in Maymyo
- Warnings and Dangers in Maymyo
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Maymyo
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Maymyo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Maymyo
- Posted in Travel Yangon Division Forum "Re: How much to bring?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Town with flowers and fall is Maymyo(Pyin Oo Lwin)"
- updated a Maymyo Travel Page "Town with flowers and fall is Maymyo(Pyin Oo Lwin)"
Top 10 Pages
- Monywa Intro, 11 photos, 3 travelogues
- Inle Lake Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Burma Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo, 2 travelogues
- Rangoon Intro, 3 photos
- Bagan Intro, 3 photos
- Mandalay Intro, 3 photos
- Nyaungshwe Intro, 3 photos
- Maymyo Intro, 3 photos
- Mingon Intro, 3 photos
- Kalaw Intro, 2 photos