"Big,Big,Big temple and bell and idea...," Mingon by kopwint
Mingon Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Mean Min for king and gone for rest house,so Mingone mean the rest house for king,Of course the king Bo daw pa ya,who love to stay his native town capital Shwe bo,and he built it this for looking to his native town,like a watch tower.
Here this temple is world biggest temple,
So I am sure that is the first Big one in Mingone,
Bell for here Burma is share to others lovely kindness,even to invisible beings too,
We hit the bell after we did it the good deed and merit and hit 3 or 5 times to share and that is announce we did it good lovely kindness,and share to all,How beel sound is nice.
If you are in Mngone ,please hit the bell and make wish and give to all your lovely kindness.Okay??
Mya thaing tan pa ya,
The story run like that one of crown prince and princess make vow,and they love a lot and she sell her shawl to built Mya thaing tan pagoda,
- Pros:half day from mandalay ,and boat make you feel cool and calm in there mingone.
- Cons:when you arrive at sun hot time ,you will miss to going up to temple,sorry,,,
- In a nutshell:big things are there and if you get good guide ,you will get big experiences.
kopwint's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Mingon
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Mingon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mingon
Photos in MingonSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Monywa Intro, 11 photos, 3 travelogues
- Inle Lake Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Myanmar (Burma) Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo, 2 travelogues
- Rangoon Intro, 3 photos
- Mandalay Intro, 3 photos
- Bagan Intro, 3 photos
- Nyaungshwe Intro, 3 photos
- Maymyo Intro, 3 photos
- Mingon Intro, 3 photos
- Kalaw Intro, 2 photos