"Facing the Castle" Alexandra33's Profile

When I was young ...

I was born in Lisbon and always felt the connection with the and the city so, after found a job in Lisbon, I bought an appartment in the city center.

I'm still feeling the magic of it's corners.

The Poet

Love those saturday mornings, lazy and happy to wake up later than usual, with the sun already shining up in the sky and feel able to enjoy this peaceful corner of my own.

I LOVE

books
music
cinema
poetry

A walk on the Baixa Chiado (downtown)

Shopping at Chiado

On the Book Market

• Intro Updated May 19, 2009

Mar 15, 2014 at 8:19 AM

Happy Birthday, Alex! Hope you have a BIG celebration!

• kingip's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2014 at 1:57 AM

Cheers for your B/D!

Jun 3, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Alex, I hope you celebrated your birthday in a meaningful way. I am sorry to have missed greeting you. I was traveling in Asia back in March, and I also have not been on VT since I left for my trip in early March. Have a great travel year! ~Marissa

Mar 15, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Hello Alex, Hope you had a nice birthday celebration!

• Alexandra33's Profile Photo
      Mar 15, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Thank you so much. Indeed ;) was a good day with family and friends :)

Sep 14, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Hi Alex, no worries! I also haven't logged onto VT for a while now - since May. Thanks for your wonderful wishes, and I hope you have special trips planned this year. Take Care!

Apr 17, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Belated Happy Birthday Alex! Sorry for the delayed greeting, but I have not logged on since March 5th. Hope you enjoyed your special day. Have a fantastic travel year. Cheers!

Mar 11, 2011 at 1:29 PM

Hope you have a wonderful celebration on your upcoming birthday, Alex! Enjoy!

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2009 at 11:28 PM

*¨`*:Jingle bells, Jingle bells♫Jingle all the way♫♫Oh! what joy it is to ride♫In a one horse open sleigh♫♫ Jingle bells, Jingle bells♫Jingle all the way!Happy& prosperous New Year 2010.Hugs& Kisses ALEX•:*¨`*

• garibaldi's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2009 at 6:21 AM

Happy birthday to you, too (even if my wishes are more dalayed than your ;-)

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2009 at 6:32 AM

Olá Alexandra. Parabéns por mais um que passa. Que seja um excelente dia e que venham muitos mais e cheios de coisas boas (viagens inclusas). E que tal vires ao Euromeeting em Maio?? vai ser divertido com muitos vteers de todo o mundo

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Alexandra33's Profile Photo

Alexandra33

“"We need to become the change we want to see" Ghandi”

Real Name