Alexandra33's profile photo

Alex Online Now
"We need to become the change we want to see" Ghandi

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

GracesTrips Mar 15, 2014 at 8:19 AM

Happy Birthday, Alex! Hope you have a BIG celebration!

kingip's Profile Photo
kingip Mar 14, 2014 at 1:57 AM

Cheers for your B/D!

risse73 Jun 3, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Alex, I hope you celebrated your birthday in a meaningful way. I am sorry to have missed greeting you. I was traveling in Asia back in March, and I also have not been on VT since I left for my trip in early March. Have a great travel year! ~Marissa

GracesTrips Mar 15, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Hello Alex, Hope you had a nice birthday celebration!

• Alexandra33's Profile Photo
    Alexandra33 Mar 15, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Thank you so much. Indeed ;) was a good day with family and friends :)

risse73 Sep 14, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Hi Alex, no worries! I also haven't logged onto VT for a while now - since May. Thanks for your wonderful wishes, and I hope you have special trips planned this year. Take Care!

risse73 Apr 17, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Belated Happy Birthday Alex! Sorry for the delayed greeting, but I have not logged on since March 5th. Hope you enjoyed your special day. Have a fantastic travel year. Cheers!

GracesTrips Mar 11, 2011 at 1:29 PM

Hope you have a wonderful celebration on your upcoming birthday, Alex! Enjoy!

sayedaburas's Profile Photo
sayedaburas Dec 30, 2009 at 11:28 PM

*¨`*:Jingle bells, Jingle bells♫Jingle all the way♫♫Oh! what joy it is to ride♫In a one horse open sleigh♫♫ Jingle bells, Jingle bells♫Jingle all the way!Happy& prosperous New Year 2010.Hugs& Kisses ALEX•:*¨`*

garibaldi's Profile Photo
garibaldi Mar 21, 2009 at 6:21 AM

Happy birthday to you, too (even if my wishes are more dalayed than your ;-)

a2lopes's Profile Photo
a2lopes Mar 14, 2009 at 6:32 AM

Olá Alexandra. Parabéns por mais um que passa. Que seja um excelente dia e que venham muitos mais e cheios de coisas boas (viagens inclusas). E que tal vires ao Euromeeting em Maio?? vai ser divertido com muitos vteers de todo o mundo