chrisdScotland's profile photo

chrisdScotland

Christine Online Now
Travel is more fun with a friend

My Favorite Pages

Austria

Bergamo

Travel Map

Dabs Mar 13, 2015 at 6:34 AM

Happy birthday Christine! Still hoping to get back to Scotland, maybe this year, maybe next :-)

mili_143's Profile Photo
mili_143 Mar 13, 2015 at 5:00 AM

Wish you many many happy returns of the day dear Friend.

davidjo's Profile Photo
davidjo Mar 13, 2015 at 4:47 AM

Happy birthday Christine. Don't think i have come across you before but i used to visit Dad every two years in Crossford. Most days i would enjoy a walk through Pittencrief and the High street

kahnjetta's Profile Photo
kahnjetta Mar 13, 2014 at 9:44 AM

Happy Birthday, best wishes on your special day:)

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Mar 13, 2014 at 6:44 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

Dabs Mar 13, 2014 at 6:12 AM

Happy birthday! Currently planning a trip to Edinburgh for a few days in August, already have my hotel room booked and a ticket for the Military Tattoo :-)

• chrisdScotland's Profile Photo
    chrisdScotland Mar 14, 2014 at 10:51 AM

Let me know when you will be in town and I will book a bed at my mother-in-laws. L O T s to do Edinburgh in August but maybe we could get together at a show in the fringe?

• Dabs's Profile Photo
    Dabs Mar 14, 2014 at 11:14 AM

Arriving on the 11th and leaving sometime on the 15th. I've got cancellable reservations at the Lairg for 2 nights and Motel One for the other two. I'm pretty sure I'll be on my own for the 4 nights so getting together is a definite possibility should your schedule allow.

jonathanbarker's Profile Photo
jonathanbarker Jan 13, 2014 at 11:42 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Short stay'. I appreciate your advice.

Dabs Mar 13, 2013 at 6:37 AM

Happy birthday!

jekins's Profile Photo
jekins Oct 10, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Hi nice to meet you here at VT,greting from cameroon

planxty's Profile Photo
planxty May 2, 2012 at 3:51 AM

Hello there Christine, I see you are from Dunfermline. I spent some very happy times there many years ago, despite being dragged by my mate to see the Pars in the freezing cold!