"Living in Laguna Hills" Laguna Hills by tedshenzhen
Laguna Hills Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 21 photos
Nice bedroom community. Relatively high income area. Homes from $1 million to $10 million. 10 Min from Pacific Ocean. Good shopping at Irvine Spectrum, Shops at Mission Viejo. Major training area of Olympic figure skating at the Aliso Viejo Ice Palace (Sasha Cohen and others train there daily). Great food at Laguna Beach and Dana Point. San Clemente Pier just 10 min drive with great food and beautiful sunsets.
- Pros:Clean air, quiet neighborhoods.
- Cons:Night life is lacking.
- In a nutshell:Nice place to live and bring up kids.
tedshenzhen's Related Pages
Laguna Hills Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Plastic Fantastic!"
- "Living in Laguna Hills"
- "Twins Jumping on Laguna Hills Beach!"
- See All...
- Hotels in Laguna Hills
- Transportation in Laguna Hills
- Nightlife in Laguna Hills
- Restaurants in Laguna Hills
- Warnings and Dangers in Laguna Hills
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Laguna Hills
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Laguna Hills?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laguna Hills
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.