Silay City Restaurant Tips by tidzy
Silay City Restaurants: 7 reviews and 16 photos
This place is a very historal landmark in Silay City. It started in the 1920's, and is the oldest bakery in the city. The building still has its old world charm, but is now more comfortable to eat in with the addition of air-conditioners.
They are well known for their pasalubong treats, especially their Guapple Pie.
Favorite Dish: Their pasalubong treats are to die for!
Address: Rizal St., Silay City
Comparison: less expensive than average
Churros con Tsokolate
A quaint restaurant/coffeeshop by the roadside, this place is definitely worth a visit if you want to just relax and have refreshments after a day of ancestral house-hopping at Silay City.
They serve good coffee and an array of sumptuous desserts. Their main dishes change every week, so you're in for a treat every time you eat out here.
The place is very conducive for small family or friend gatherings, since the place can seat only about a maximum of 25 people.
Favorite Dish: I love their Churros con Tsokolate. And their Pan con Chorizo is simply heavenly.
Address: J. Pitong Ledesma St., Silay City
Comparison: about average
More Reviews (5)
tidzy's Related Pages
Silay City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Silay......A City with a Soul"
- "SIlay City - Paris of Negros"
- "Silay City, Gateway To Bacolod City"
- "The Paris of Negros"
- "the new EnLightEd CitY of North"
- "paris of the south"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Silay City
- Hotels in Silay City
- Transportation in Silay City
- Restaurants in Silay City
- Shopping in Silay City
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Silay City
- 7 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Silay City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Silay City
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bacolod City Intro, 52 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sipalay Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Silay City Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Cebu City Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Baguio City 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Mambucal Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Victorias 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Manila 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Bohol Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
Top Silay City hotels
- Silay Hotels
- See nearby hotels