"Mambukal Mountain Resort" Mambucal by tidzy
Mambucal Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 26 photos
Mambukal is a 45-minute drive from Bacolod and is a government-owned resort. It is frequented by locals and tourists alike whether you would want to just take a swim, dip in the dipping pool or take hikes up the falls. There are a lot of things to do in this huge resort, campers and day-tourists are all welcome!
- Pros:Lots of things to do to keep you busy!
- Cons:The place can get crowded during the peak seasons.
- In a nutshell:A must-visit for tourists wanting to have fun and relax.
We went to the butterfly garden but it was closed, apparently the only way to get in was to go to the entrance and get... more travel advice
After the hike up the 7 falls, we took the shortcut back. Its a little bit more dangerous if you're not careful. Despite... more travel advice
tidzy's Related Pages
Mambucal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lush Forests and Mountain Streams"
- "Mambukal Mountain Resort"
- "MAMBUCAL : THE PREMIERE RESORT OF SUGARLANDIA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mambucal
- Hotels in Mambucal
- Restaurants in Mambucal
- Warnings and Dangers in Mambucal
- See All...
Explore the World
- Northern Thailand
- Malletts Bay Hotels
- Saint Petersburg
- Mühleberg Hotels
- Freiburg im Breisgau
- Saint Peter Port
- Campbell River Hotels
- Moreton Island
- Puerto Peñasco
- Del Norte Coast Redwoods State Park Hotels
- Sandingan Island Hotels
- Puttalam Hotels
Badges & Stats in Mambucal
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Mambucal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mambucal
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bacolod City Intro, 52 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sipalay Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Silay City Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Cebu City Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Baguio City 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Mambucal Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Victorias 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Manila 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Bohol Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos