"MABUHAY!!" tidzy's Profile

A Proud Filipina

Welcome to my homepage! If you haven't visited my travel pages, please do so. Most of my travels are just around the Philippines, especially in the Visayas region.

I'm a Filipina and a proud local of Bacolod City, the heart of the Sugar Island, Negros Occidental. I am dedicated to promoting my beloved hometown as well as the other cities and municipalities of Negros. I offer my advice and services for free, I don't claim to know anything I don't so you can be assured that you're getting whatever it is, as it is.

Hospitality Industry Trainee

My course is Hospitality Management. It deals with travel, accommodation, food, beverage, comfort, cleaning, hotel and restaurant operations and the like. Because of this, I am beginning to change and try new things--a whole new person from the one I was before.

I know about good food and accommodation(trust me on this). I also make itineraries upon request, but only those visiting Bacolod since it is the only place of my expertise.

Adventure-Seeker

I absolutely love to travel! Whether it be spontaneous road trips, planned beach getaways or even trying to find a hidden "treasures" of the island.

By "treasures", I mean beautiful mountain or beach resorts and even local attractions that are often overlooked.

• Intro Updated Mar 28, 2009

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
tidzy's Profile Photo

tidzy

“Live life like you mean it.”

Real Name