"DALAT" Top 5 Page for this destination Da Lat by betska
Da Lat Travel Guide: 252 reviews and 807 photos
Wasn't expecting this feeling. Almost like an alpine resort somewhere in Europe! An interesting town that I would put on the itinery if you have the time. This was the only place in all of our trip (other than Halong Bay) that we needed to put on a fleecy jacket. Mind you, only at night. Mild tempurature as this place is up in the Central Highlands, at an altitude of almost 1500m.
This is Vietnam's most popular honeymoon spot. There are so many scenic spots here it's not surprising.
This looks like a mini-Eiffel Tower - here in Dalat
Dalat's candied fruit "mut" is very much a local specialty and most shops will give you plenty of samples. As well as... more travel advice
Being a bird lover, I wanted to include this picture of a very interesting bird. No idea what kind of bird it is. This... more travel advice
betska's Related Pages
Da Lat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Da Lat"
- "Da Lat High Country"
- "A Highland Paradise"
- "Still not sure about this City"
- "Da Lat."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Da Lat
- Hotels in Da Lat
- Transportation in Da Lat
- Nightlife in Da Lat
- Restaurants in Da Lat
- Shopping in Da Lat
- Warnings and Dangers in Da Lat
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Da Lat
- 7 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Da Lat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Da Lat
Photos in Da LatSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Airlie Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 127 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hoi An Intro, 10 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos
- Hue Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nha Trang Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ha Long Intro, 4 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Long Island Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Da Lat Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos