"Nha Trang - Let's go to the seaside!" Top 5 Page for this destination Nha Trang by betska
Nha Trang Travel Guide: 446 reviews and 1,015 photos
There is something for everyone here in Nha Trang. A relaxing holiday atmosphere, offshore islands to be explored as well as plenty of partying to be done. On the other hand, a booming fishing industry and some amazing Cham ruins, Buddhist pagodas and some very special views.
The venue for the Miss Universe contest in July 2008.
The name Nha Trang is thought to be derived from the Cham word "yakram", meaning bamboo river,
The light here seems to have a radiant quality-amatuer photos turn out quite amazing.
- Pros:Plenty of things to do & places to eat & drink
- Cons:Sadly, will most likely become over-developed and lose it's charm
- In a nutshell:An easy, happy place to chill out for a few days
A very popular day trip from Nha Trang is the 4 island boat trip. Hon Mun island (snorkelling), Hon Mieu island (Tri... more travel advice
This enormous 9 metre-high Buddha was built in 1963. This pagoda commemorates the monks and nuns who died demonstrating... more travel advice
betska's Related Pages
Nha Trang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "NHA TRANG - BEACHSIDE VIETNAM"
- "Sea, sand, sun... My beloved Nha Trang"
- "“Nia Tchain”"
- "Nha Trang"
- "Nha Trang - Let's go to the seaside!"
- "Nha Trang, more than beach...."
- "Nha Trang - a place to relax"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nha Trang
- Hotels in Nha Trang
- Transportation in Nha Trang
- Nightlife in Nha Trang
- Restaurants in Nha Trang
- Shopping in Nha Trang
- Warnings and Dangers in Nha Trang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nha Trang
- 11 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Nha Trang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nha Trang
Photos in Nha TrangSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Airlie Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 127 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hoi An Intro, 10 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos
- Hue Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nha Trang Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ha Long Intro, 4 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Long Island Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Da Lat Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos