Ho Chi Minh City Transportation Tips by betska
Ho Chi Minh City Transportation: 192 reviews and 248 photos
When you arrive in Ho Chi Minh City, wander past the taxis and touts waiting outside the international terminal. Head towards the domestic terminal and you will find that there is a local bus, number 152 that will take you into town. The cost was 3,000 dong plus an extra 2,000 dong for luggage. We were able to get off the bus right next our hotel in De Tham street in the Pham Ngu Lao area. This bus ride was our very first taste of Vietnam and being up higher than in a taxi we were able to take in so much more! We had the locals on the bus in stitches as they watched us laughing and gasping at the chaotic traffic!
More Reviews (12)
betska's Related Pages
Ho Chi Minh City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saigon Saigon !"
- "IMPREXXION: HO CHI MINH CITY"
- "Former Saigon"
- "Ho Chi Minh City 29/3/08 - 3/4/08"
- "Ho Chin Minh City, the new Saigon"
- "Lost in Saigon!?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
- Transportation in Ho Chi Minh City
- Nightlife in Ho Chi Minh City
- Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
- Shopping in Ho Chi Minh City
- Warnings and Dangers in Ho Chi Minh City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ho Chi Minh City
- 13 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 78 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ho Chi Minh City
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Everybody repeats after me:"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Let's meet for a beer or a coffee"
- Commented on one of Greggor58's Ho Chi Minh City travel pages
- Uploaded a Video to Ho Chi Minh City
- Wrote a Review located in an alley full of good spots to eat about Chi's Cafe in Ho Chi Minh City Restaurants
- updated a Ho Chi Minh City Travel Page "Ho Chi Minh City"
Photos in Ho Chi Minh CitySee All Photos (30)
Videos in Ho Chi Minh CitySee All Videos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Airlie Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 127 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hoi An Intro, 10 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos
- Hue Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nha Trang Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ha Long Intro, 4 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Long Island Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Da Lat Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (88)
- Ben Thanh Market- 81 Reviews, 152 Photos
- Out of Saigon - Cu Chi Tunnels- 110 Reviews, 241 Photos
- War Remnants Museum- 105 Reviews, 221 Photos
- Mekong Delta- 77 Reviews, 175 Photos
- Notre Dame Cathedral- 80 Reviews, 171 Photos
- Reunification Palace- 80 Reviews, 189 Photos
- Post Office- 67 Reviews, 150 Photos
- Chinatown- 33 Reviews, 40 Photos
- Massages- 10 Reviews, 13 Photos
- City Hall- 41 Reviews, 76 Photos
See All Ho Chi Minh City Things to Do