"Vung Tau" Top 5 Page for this destination Vung Tau by betska
Vung Tau Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 258 photos
We came to Vung Tau because one of my cousins came here in the Vietnam war in the 60's. I think it was an R & R spot. There certainly seems to be an expat. community here, with Kangaroo Bars etc. It is extremely quiet during the week but we were told that it comes alive more so at weekends with Saigonese day trippers.
This was our first experience seeing the Vietnamese fishing boats. I'm not sure what colour blue this is, but all over Vietnam, they use the same colour paint for their boats.
Lambos are everywhere in the world...
You can follow the road around the headland from where the hydrofoil docks. There are plenty of small cafes and bars,... more travel advice
betska's Related Pages
Vung Tau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beach resort, work and R&R. . . . oops!"
- "A Quick Side Trip to Vung Tau"
- "Perfect Weekend Getaway"
- "Vung Tau"
- "VUNG TAU VIETNAM"
- "Vung Tau - An Amazing Resort Town To Visit"
- "escape the city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vung Tau
- Hotels in Vung Tau
- Transportation in Vung Tau
- Restaurants in Vung Tau
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vung Tau
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Vung Tau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vung Tau
Photos in Vung TauSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Airlie Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 127 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hoi An Intro, 10 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos
- Hue Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nha Trang Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ha Long Intro, 4 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Long Island Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Da Lat Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos