"Welcome to my world" betska's Profile
These guys are also known as Alexandrae Parrots. They are not native to the Port Stephens area, but come from the Western Australian and Northern Territory desert areas.
They make fantastic pets as they are friendly and very gentle.
We only had Max for a few years, and then bought a baby named Ozzie as a companion for her. Unfortunatly Ozzie died and not long after that, we noticed Arnie strolling around the backyard - we think that it really was meant to be that he picked our yard!
They really are more human than birds though - they like nothing better than some cheese & biscuits or even a slurp of warm coffee.
They are also rather partial to pasta or a chew on a chop bone.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 91 Reviews
- 474 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 16 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
- Commented on one of aussirose's Pulau Langkawi travel pages
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Searching for a friend"
- betska and paddington28 are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Let's meet for a beer or a coffee"
- created a New York City Travelogue "VT Meet 18th December 2011"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to my world"
- Wrote a Review A good choice in the Boeng Kak area in Phnom Penh Hotels
- Uploaded a Video to Ho Chi Minh City
VideosSee All Videos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Airlie Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 127 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hoi An Intro, 10 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos
- Hue Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nha Trang Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ha Long Intro, 4 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Long Island Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Da Lat Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos