My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

Personal Pages (2)

vpas's Profile Photo
vpas Jul 17, 2015 at 8:17 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Itinerary suggestions please '. I appreciate your advice.

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Apr 7, 2015 at 8:03 AM

Hi Bets, Ive just managed to open facebook to my home page but i still cant open anything - ive seen your post but i cant even open the comments link to reply as FB is banned here in China and getting more difficult for VPN companies to get on top of that lately - thankfully VT is still a site that rarely has issues here (unless my vpn is on and then VT itself baulks most of the time at wherever the vpn tunnel has sent me via and then VT blocks me from having access here lol!)
anyway ive been going a bit slow and not sticking to plans lately so im still in Beijing, still wanting to have a week around the canal towns around Shanghai and out into Wuyuan - then wil look at flying to Siem Reap - but are you planning to be there soon? if so i could make the effort to pull my socks and get there to fit your dates possibly?

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    angiebabe Apr 10, 2015 at 10:06 AM

hi it would be great we finally caught up! and particularly if it was in Cambodia! but I unfortunately would be pushing the boundaries too far if i wasnt back in London til that late in May :( ...i need to have done some work hours for registration renewal mid June and it will take 2weeks to get a new police check beforehand

• betska's Profile Photo
    betska Apr 10, 2015 at 5:50 PM

....never mind!!! one day for sure :)

pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
pieter_jan_v Jan 30, 2015 at 4:10 AM

betska, Happy Birthday. PJ

al2401's Profile Photo
al2401 Jan 14, 2015 at 3:00 AM

"I'm so sorry I missed your Birthday! I was travelling in no-internet-land Antarctica! Hope you had a great day"

jayjayc's Profile Photo
jayjayc Dec 18, 2014 at 1:55 PM

Late. Happy birthday! Cheers!

Parisforless's Profile Photo
Parisforless Dec 12, 2014 at 1:05 PM

Happy birthday, wishing you to explore the world!!!

kahnjetta's Profile Photo
kahnjetta Dec 1, 2014 at 3:18 PM

I hope you had a great Birthday.

SOLODANCER's Profile Photo
SOLODANCER Dec 1, 2014 at 7:13 AM

Great birthday to you B! Hope all's well with you. Lots of wonderful wishes to you from NYC.

• SOLODANCER's Profile Photo
    SOLODANCER Dec 2, 2014 at 7:39 AM

Just know B that I'm here anytime as a good friend. The lines of communication are without closing time here!

• betska's Profile Photo
    betska Dec 2, 2014 at 7:47 AM

tropicrd's Profile Photo
tropicrd Nov 30, 2014 at 10:37 PM

Happy Birthday mate when ever it is lol !

davidjo's Profile Photo
davidjo Nov 30, 2014 at 8:33 PM

Happy birthday Betska and have a great day!