"Home of the largest frying pan in the world and..." Rose Hill by lonestar_philomath
Rose Hill Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 16 photos
I traveled to Rose Hill on business however I did my homework before going. Unfortunately the frying pan was covered over but people were getting ready to do something there. The "pan" was built for the Rose Hill Poultry Jubilee in 1963. The pan is still used today. The pan is subdivided into eight equal sized slices and usually one slice is heated and cooked on at a time.
See my other photos in Things to do
One of the largest businesses in Rose Hill keeps the whole community together.
See my recommendations in the culinary section.
- Pros:Nice people! No traffic jams!
- Cons:Getting to a big city is a drive.
- In a nutshell:Someplace I would be happy living.
The department of agriculture encourged farmers to grow Muscadine grapes back in the 1970s. D.J. Fussel went into the... more travel advice
The restaurant is in a barn-like structure once you are inside. The staff are cordial. The material napkins clean and... more travel advice
lonestar_philomath's Related Pages
Rose Hill Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home of the largest frying pan in the world and..."
- Create a Rose Hill Travel Page
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Rose Hill
- 6 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Rose Hill?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rose Hill
Photos in Rose HillSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Erfurt Intro, 34 reviews, 142 photos, 5 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 23 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Fort Worth Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues
- Weimar Intro, 26 reviews, 82 photos, 3 travelogues
- Puerto Rico Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ebrach Intro, 12 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bamberg Intro, 14 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Massachusetts Intro, 6 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue