"Where man learnt to fly" Kitty Hawk by lonestar_philomath
Kitty Hawk Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 57 photos
Wright Brothers Visitor Center
A small building from the outside but large inside. There are daily talks about the history and importance of this site where the Wright Brothers started man's aviation industry.
- Cons:The cactus
I am encouraged to learn the National Park system has started using renewable fuels. I saw alot of solar power being... more travel advice
lonestar_philomath's Related Pages
Kitty Hawk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "b1bob goes to Kitty Hawk"
- "Road trippin in the Trooper."
- "Where man learnt to fly"
- "Pegasus but not the Wright Brothers"
- "s.l.keeling's new Kitty Hawk Page"
- "Kitty Hawk, North Carolina"
- "jcm3695's new Kitty Hawk Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kitty Hawk
- Hotels in Kitty Hawk
- Transportation in Kitty Hawk
- Restaurants in Kitty Hawk
- Shopping in Kitty Hawk
- Warnings and Dangers in Kitty Hawk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kitty Hawk
- 2 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Kitty Hawk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kitty Hawk
Top 10 Pages
- Erfurt Intro, 34 reviews, 142 photos, 5 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 23 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Fort Worth Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues
- Weimar Intro, 26 reviews, 82 photos, 3 travelogues
- Puerto Rico Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ebrach Intro, 12 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bamberg Intro, 14 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Massachusetts Intro, 6 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue