"My Favorite Wine Region in Switzerland" Aigle by lonestar_philomath
Aigle Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 22 photos
If you enjoy wine then you do not want to miss the wineries in and around Aigle, close to Montreaux/Vevey on the eastern side of Lac Leman.
I still have an empty bottle or two to remind me of the wine, but they are still packed away somewhere! On the eastern outskirt of the town "Aigle" is a store front for one of the largest wineries in the area called Delaney, where I bought most of my Swiss wines while working in the region. They produced a variety of reds and whites.
Delaney Web Site:
Unfortunately still looking
Aigle web page:
lonestar_philomath's Related Pages
Aigle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Aigle - A Day In The Wine County"
- "Aigle - Wine reagion near lake geneva"
- "My Favorite Wine Region in Switzerland"
- "My Time In Aigle - Switzerland"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Aigle
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Aigle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aigle
Top 10 Pages
- Erfurt Intro, 34 reviews, 142 photos, 5 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 23 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Fort Worth Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues
- Weimar Intro, 26 reviews, 82 photos, 3 travelogues
- Puerto Rico Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ebrach Intro, 12 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bamberg Intro, 14 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Massachusetts Intro, 6 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue