"Basel" Basel by lonestar_philomath
Basel Travel Guide: 530 reviews and 1,464 photos
I spent nine months living and working in and around Basel during 1998-1999. Four of those months I "lived" at Hotel Europe on Clarastrasse. I also managed the installation of Nokia 1800 GSM base stations for all you mobile/handy/cell phone users. Basel is a city full of wonders and excitement. I have included a few pictures and will continue adding more as I rifle through all of them.
Where ever you are in Basel, you are always close to a place of worship. I must have quickly snapped these pictures... more travel advice
I fell in love with this restaurant that is part of Hotel Europe. The food, the wine, the beer, all excellent with Swiss... more travel advice
Written Mar 14, 2007
Winter in Basel ontop of Hotel Europe
Written Apr 5, 2007
lonestar_philomath's Related Pages
Basel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basel - Switzerland's Gate to the world"
- "Basel - trinational"
- "Cycling and recycling in Basel"
- "BASEL CITY and RHEIN RIVER - SWITZERLAND"
- "Basel: Happy people live here"
- "Beautiful Basel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Basel
- Hotels in Basel
- Transportation in Basel
- Nightlife in Basel
- Restaurants in Basel
- Shopping in Basel
- Warnings and Dangers in Basel
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Basel
- 5 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Basel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Basel
Photos in BaselSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Erfurt Intro, 34 reviews, 142 photos, 5 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 23 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Fort Worth Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues
- Weimar Intro, 26 reviews, 82 photos, 3 travelogues
- Puerto Rico Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ebrach Intro, 12 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bamberg Intro, 14 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Massachusetts Intro, 6 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue