"Felt like I was in America!" Guanica by lonestar_philomath
Guanica Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 26 photos
This little harbor lies in a cove just to the south of Guanica. Why do I say it felt like I was in America. First thing, most homes in this area did not have bars on the windows and doors. Second, the walls around the yard were non-existent or just waist high, not covered by spikes or barbed wire! Why can't the entire island be like this?
- Pros:Sailing popular here
lonestar_philomath's Related Pages
Guanica Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vincent_Myer's new Guanica Page"
- "Interesting Guanica"
- "Felt like I was in America!"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Winston-Salem Hotels
- Belo Horizonte
- `Iraq al Amir Hotels
- Lower Diabaig
- Kanton Basel-Landschaft
- Tanjung Rambutan Hotels
- Kottarakara Hotels
- Spring Lake Park Hotels
- Ash Hollow State Historical Park Hotels
- Chelyabinskaya Oblast'
- Red Bluff
- Madonna di Campiglio
- East Tawas
Badges & Stats in Guanica
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Guanica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guanica
Top 10 Pages
- Erfurt Intro, 34 reviews, 142 photos, 5 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 23 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Fort Worth Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues
- Weimar Intro, 26 reviews, 82 photos, 3 travelogues
- Puerto Rico Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ebrach Intro, 12 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bamberg Intro, 14 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Massachusetts Intro, 6 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue