"Valle d'Aosta" Aosta by lonestar_philomath
Aosta Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 123 photos
Aosta is an Alpine city within a leisurely 2-3 hour drive from Lausanne around the west end of Lac Lemond. The route takes you over the Col Grand St. Bernard. There is much to do in Aosta however, I only had about 2 hours. I bought myself Italian made shoes and a wool sweater as memoires of my brief visit.
Whenever you are in a town in Europe, keep your eyes open for sculptures. more travel advice
Aosta and the surrounding countryside are famous for wood carvings and wrought iron. There's a permanent crafts... more travel advice
lonestar_philomath's Related Pages
Aosta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Aosta - a model of ancient city planning"
- "Is it REALLY Italian...?"
- "under construction"
- "Valle d'Aosta"
- "Aosta, Italy"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aosta
- Hotels in Aosta
- Restaurants in Aosta
- Shopping in Aosta
- Warnings and Dangers in Aosta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aosta
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Aosta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aosta
Top 10 Pages
- Erfurt Intro, 34 reviews, 142 photos, 5 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 23 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Fort Worth Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues
- Weimar Intro, 26 reviews, 82 photos, 3 travelogues
- Puerto Rico Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ebrach Intro, 12 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bamberg Intro, 14 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Massachusetts Intro, 6 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue