"Why visit here?" Le Conquet by lonestar_philomath
Le Conquet Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 39 photos
While working in Switzerland, my sister received an email from a cousin of ours in Bretagne. Since she does not speak French she forwarded it to me. When I emailed my cousin back and announced I was getting married, he asked if we wanted to stop by and visit him and I am so happy I was able to rekindle the family ties between my cousin and his family!
My cousin, Marc, lives in a small village called "Le Conquet" and he lives across the street from a beach "Les Blancs Sablons".and in walking distance of the lighthouse. The main town is on the south peninsula. Separates by a harbor, my cousin lives on the northern peninsula. This is a typical house in this part of Breton.
All along the coasts of Bretagne (Brittany) and Normandie there are many inlets and natural harbors. Most residents own... more travel advice
lonestar_philomath's Related Pages
Le Conquet Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tiny page"
- "Typical fishing harbour"
- "A lovely Bretonne Village"
- "Why visit here?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Le Conquet
- Hotels in Le Conquet
- Transportation in Le Conquet
- Restaurants in Le Conquet
- Warnings and Dangers in Le Conquet
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Le Conquet
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Le Conquet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Le Conquet
Top 10 Pages
- Erfurt Intro, 34 reviews, 142 photos, 5 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 23 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Fort Worth Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues
- Weimar Intro, 26 reviews, 82 photos, 3 travelogues
- Puerto Rico Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ebrach Intro, 12 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bamberg Intro, 14 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Massachusetts Intro, 6 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue