Alençon Hotel Tips by TygerLyn
Alençon Hotels: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Pitiful. The red painted taps and bath surrounds had seen better days. The bathroon stank of damp and I found out why after I had flushed the loo a couple of times. Not the best of rooms. Another couple I spoke to had the same problems and had foolishly used the showers and turned it onto high power. This lefd to a flooding of the bedroom!
This was not a good hot
Unique Qualities: The red peeling taps. I would like to say the breaksfast was okay but although my egg was fresh, my friends wasn't!
Comparison: about average
Directions: North of the town
TygerLyn's Related Pages
Alençon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mon Coq est mort and other interesting songs"
- "14 Juillet 2006 Chez les Bedos"
- See All...
Explore the World
- The St. Anthony Hotel San Antonio - A Wyndham Historic Hotel
- Merweb Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites White Haven - Lake Harmony
- Rasa Eksotika Vacation Home
- Tulip Inn Knowledge Village
- La Meridiana
- Aldwark Manor Hotel
- City Central Hotel Auckland
- Pantages Suites Hotel & Spa
- Hilton Hasbrouck Heights/Meadowlands
- Vita Nova
- Mountain Meadows
- Mana Mana Beach Club
- Beatty Lodge Bunkhouse
Badges & Stats in Alençon
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Alençon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alençon
Read real reviews about Alençon Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Dummer Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Moncontour Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Le Vivier Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Baixas Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Newry and Mourne Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Latour-de-France Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Maury Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Chambord Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Foix Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Euskirchen Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos