"Fosse, hamlet nestilng against the mountain" Fosse by TygerLyn
Fosse Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 0 photos
I have put quite a bit about Fosse on my le Vivier page but here is more up to date information about Pam's place.
Fosse has an outdoor pool which is open during the summer and has an attendant. There are plenty of walks, particularly through the Foret de Boucheville. Caudies is the nearest place to do your shopping and if I can make it with a loaded rucksack and tent on my back so can you! It's a great walk there, bit of an uphill climb back.
d would like to think that perhaps someone would be inspired to open a decent restaurant in Fosse or Le Vivier as this would alleviate the need to srive round the wiggly mountainous roads.
There is plenty of walking to do round here and also plenty of places to take a chunk of pain, a tranche of fromage and pate, some wine and a really good book and simply while the day away lying in one of the meadows.
In the autumn look out for the mushrooms that pop up on the verges. Walk up the mountain and look for the wild sweet chestnuts.
If painting is your hobby (or photography) then you have come to the right place. The mountains never look the same.
TygerLyn's Related Pages
Fosse Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Fosse
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Fosse?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fosse
Top 10 Pages
- Dummer Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Moncontour Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Le Vivier Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Baixas Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Newry and Mourne Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Latour-de-France Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Maury Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Chambord Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Foix Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Euskirchen Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos