"Victoria, B.C., Canada" Victoria by daffodil
Victoria Travel Guide: 1,638 reviews and 3,437 photos
Victoria is the cutest city in the world, with the weirdest weather. They say if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes. Meaning it will change by then and it is so true! I was there for about 36 hrs and it rained at least 4 separate times, with beautiful sunshine in between! I wish we could have spent more time there.
Victoria is the capital of British Columbia. This is the B.C. Provincial Parliament Building. It is very pretty inside too and at night they have lights so that you just see the outline, which is very pretty.
James Bay Inn (picture taken from their website) $35 CAN, since you can find coupons for money off on the ferry or at... more travel advice
Try to see the Olympic Mountains in Washington from the Beacon Hill Park, we couldn't because it was raining, but it is... more travel advice
daffodil's Related Pages
Victoria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Very Victoria"
- "A Canadian city with a British twist!"
- "A Trip Home is ALWAYS GREAT !!"
- "Quenching the Thirst of a Glorious Past: Victoria"
- "Victoria, where I learnt more than just a language"
- "Living in Paradise - happy to share"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Victoria
- Hotels in Victoria
- Transportation in Victoria
- Nightlife in Victoria
- Restaurants in Victoria
- Shopping in Victoria
- Warnings and Dangers in Victoria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Victoria
- 6 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Victoria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Victoria
Photos in VictoriaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Toronto Intro, 44 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liberia Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Halifax Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Costa Rica Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Canada Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Ontario Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- New Hampshire Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Saint John Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- Monteverde Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos