"White Mountains, New Hampshire" New Hampshire by daffodil
New Hampshire Travel Guide: 1,525 reviews and 4,508 photos
The area is very beautiful and breath taking. There are endless possibilities for outdoor activities in all seasons. We are already planning to go back!
- Pros:Nice mountains and no sales tax
- Cons:Roads are hard on your car
- In a nutshell:Endless possiblities
There are tonnes of hiking trails in the state and the Appalacain Trail also goes through NH. In Franconia Notch State... more travel advice
Drive the Kanamungus Highway. It is has really beautiful vistas of the mountains are spectular. I am sure that when the... more travel advice
daffodil's Related Pages
New Hampshire Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "NEW HAMPSHIRE ~~ a few highlights"
- "My Favorite State in the Eastern United States"
- "New England's Alter Ego"
- "Getting the whole point of New Hampshire"
- "diver-x's New Hampshire Page"
- "Spectacular New Hampshire"
- "This is my Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New Hampshire
- Hotels in New Hampshire
- Transportation in New Hampshire
- Nightlife in New Hampshire
- Restaurants in New Hampshire
- Shopping in New Hampshire
- Warnings and Dangers in New Hampshire
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New Hampshire
- 8 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to New Hampshire?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New Hampshire
Top 10 Pages
- Toronto Intro, 44 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liberia Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Halifax Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Costa Rica Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Canada Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Ontario Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- New Hampshire Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Saint John Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- Monteverde Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos