"Most beautiful place in Finland" Liperi by misr
Liperi Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 7 photos
Liperi is located in eastern Finland. It´s about 420km from Helsinki.
Trains goes from Helsinki to Joensuu, and from Joensuu you have to take a bus to Liperi.
I think is one of the most beautiful places in our country. There is a lot of lakes and forest. And fresh air.
Liperi is an old municipality. You can read more of Liperi, http://www.liperi.fi
misr's Related Pages
Liperi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Most beautiful place in Finland"
- "Tulikkuja Lainaamassa (to get a match-box)"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Patiala Hotels
- Juru Hotels
- Porto Santo Stefano
- Exeter Hotels
- Niagara Falls
- County Tipperary Hotels
- Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Stourton Hotels
- Diamond Head State Monument Hotels
- Mactan Island
- Isla Canela
Badges & Stats in Liperi
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Liperi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Liperi
Photos in LiperiSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Luxor Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Egypt Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Alexandria Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Cairo Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Aswan Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Estonia Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Hurghada Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Al Karnak Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Kawm Umbu Intro, 1 review, 6 photos