"The great temple of Abu Simbel" Temple of Abu Simbel by misr
Temple of Abu Simbel Travel Guide: 266 reviews and 921 photos
The first time I visit Abu Simbel was in march 2005. The bus trip was long and starts from Luxor before dawn, but it was worth it. The temple is breathtakeing! The statues of Ramses II in front of the temple ... I could´t stop looking at them! And the walls inside the the temple, with all those pictures ... and the statues standing on both sides when you enter the temple ... it´s just something you have to see for your self.
The temple of Nefertari is just as impressive. Just beautiful!
I don´t get tired to see these two temples, that´s why I visit the place again in march 2006. And will do so again next time I travel to Egypt.
misr's Related Pages
Temple of Abu Simbel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Went back to Egypt in May 2005"
- "Abu Simbel Temples"
- "Thank you all, who shared in saving our heritage"
- "Temple of Abu Simbel"
- "The Amazing Temples of Abu Simbel"
- "Abu Simbel--Warning Sign to the Nubian South"
- "Abu Simbel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Temple of Abu Simbel
- Hotels in Temple of Abu Simbel
- Transportation in Temple of Abu Simbel
- Nightlife in Temple of Abu Simbel
- Restaurants in Temple of Abu Simbel
- Shopping in Temple of Abu Simbel
- Warnings and Dangers in Temple of Abu Simbel
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Temple of Abu Simbel
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Temple of Abu Simbel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Temple of Abu Simbel
Photos in Temple of Abu SimbelSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Luxor Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Egypt Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Alexandria Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Cairo Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Aswan Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Estonia Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Hurghada Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Al Karnak Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Abydos Intro, 1 review, 6 photos