"Maui Baby!....Maui...." Kaanapali by Louie

Kaanapali Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 44 photos

A return to the Islands

Ok. So. I've lived in the great state of Hawaii for roughly 5 years when I was a teenager with my family. It was probably one of the most memorable times of my life. We lived in the city of Pearl City on the island of Oahu but we never managed to go and visit any of the islands. When you live there, it's like..you think it'll always be there later to visit. Well, we moved to Los Angeles from there and I never got to see any of the other islands....until now.

Travelling as a group is great

I think the best part of the trip was travelling with a great group of people. Here you can see just a few of people I have the pleasure of travelling with. When you share a great experience with other people, the great part about it, is that for days, months, and even years later you can recount tales and events from that trip and laugh about things all over again as if it just happened yesterday.

The Mai Tai's start flowing

We landed just before sunset and spent most of the shuttle bus ride to the hotel in the dark, so there wasn't all that much to see once we got there. We checked into our hotel, the Shereton Maui on Kaanapali Beach and gathered in the bar area where we had our first celebratory toast to being in Maui and to the good times we would have over the next 5 days.

• Last visit to Kaanapali: Dec 2005
  • Intro Updated Dec 22, 2005

Comments

Louie's Related Pages

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Badges & Stats in Kaanapali

Have you been to Kaanapali?

Latest Activity in Kaanapali