"Kyoto - real Japanese city" Kyoto by bebejepang
Kyoto Travel Guide: 1,941 reviews and 6,255 photos
Kyoto is a must visit if you come to Japan. In Kyoto you can find some modern buiding (eg Kyoto station) and old temples. But you can enjoy it.
There are a lot of shrines and temples in Kyoto. But not all the shrines are valuable to visit. I list some good shrines to visit:
1. Kinkakuji (gold shrine)
5. Sanjusangendo (actually I feel bad when visit this place)
I think no 1 and 2 are a must visit. Others you can visit if you have time.
Usually there are some souvenir shops close to the main shrines. You also can find some souvenir shops at Gion or Arashiyama.
A super-modern station buiding. Please take a time to see the architecture. The department store, Isetan, is located... more travel advice
Main hall is over 100 meters length of wooden structure; the houses of 1001 statues of Kannon, the goddess of mercy. But... more travel advice
bebejepang's Related Pages
Kyoto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kyoto is a must see for every tourist in Japan!"
- "Cultural Capital Kyoto"
- "WORLD OF ITS OWN (Kyoto,Nara,Osaka,Himeji & Kobe)"
- "KYOTO - THE HEART OF JAPAN"
- "City of two thousand shrines"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kyoto
- Hotels in Kyoto
- Transportation in Kyoto
- Nightlife in Kyoto
- Restaurants in Kyoto
- Shopping in Kyoto
- Warnings and Dangers in Kyoto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kyoto
- 9 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Kyoto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kyoto
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Okayama Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Okayama-ken Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Kurashiki Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Beijing Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Xiamen Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Chiang Mai 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Nikko Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Osaka 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Nara Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
No friends yet.