"Nagasaki" Top 5 Page for this destination Nagasaki by bebejepang
Nagasaki Travel Guide: 151 reviews and 379 photos
Do you ever heard about Nagasaki?
I think so, when we study the history and World War II, Nagasaki is one of two cities that was destroyed by atomic bomb.
Actually I don't know how the building there still exist after the bomb. may be not all buiding there was destroyed by the bomb. some buiding still exist and can be renoved.
There are several places in Nagasaki tourist guide, but not all places is worthy to be vistited.
These are the places that I think is worthy to be seen
1. Nagasaki Confucius Shrine, included the excited museum
3. Nagasaki Peace Park
4. Oura Catholic Church
If you visit Nagasaki on August 15, there is big festival there, named "Obon matsuri".
It is really funny but noisy. people make small boat and bring it to the sea. When they bring the boat, they light the firecrackers so you will see the road flash and hear a huge thunder of explosives.
This is a good place for eating. Please try the famous local noodle champon here.... mmmmhh yummy... There are several... more travel advice
This Confucius Shrine was Chinese temple. Behind the shrine there is Historical Museum of China. It is really precious... more travel advice
bebejepang's Related Pages
Nagasaki Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nagasaki, is the most beautiful port town in Japan"
- "Charms of Nagasaki"
- "Nagasaki, Japan"
- "The Beautiful Port City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nagasaki
- Hotels in Nagasaki
- Transportation in Nagasaki
- Nightlife in Nagasaki
- Restaurants in Nagasaki
- Shopping in Nagasaki
- Warnings and Dangers in Nagasaki
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nagasaki
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Nagasaki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nagasaki
Photos in NagasakiSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Okayama Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Okayama-ken Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Kurashiki Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Beijing Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Xiamen Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Chiang Mai 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Nikko Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Osaka 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Nara Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
No friends yet.