"Okayama" Top 5 Page for this destination Okayama-ken by bebejepang
Okayama-ken Travel Guide: 241 reviews and 811 photos
Okayama-ken divided by North and South area. The capital of this prefecture is Okayama city, in the south area.
Famous with momo (white peach, from the legend of momotaro), budou (grape), and kibidango (sticky rice cake).
Famous tourist area: Okayama, Kurashiki, Ushimado, Shoja, and Niimi.
I think evening is the best time to see peacok, because in the evening most of peacocks spread their tails. In this... more travel advice
In japanese they said "saru no kuni". The beautiful scenery of the island can be seen from this place. Just climb to... more travel advice
bebejepang's Related Pages
Okayama-ken Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Peach Capital Okayama"
- "Okayama - worth a look!"
- "Great Accommodation"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Okayama-ken
- Hotels in Okayama-ken
- Transportation in Okayama-ken
- Nightlife in Okayama-ken
- Restaurants in Okayama-ken
- Shopping in Okayama-ken
- Warnings and Dangers in Okayama-ken
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Okayama-ken
- 41 Reviews
- 68 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Okayama-ken?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Okayama-ken
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Okayama Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Okayama-ken Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Kurashiki Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Beijing Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Xiamen Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Chiang Mai 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Nikko Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Osaka 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Nara Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
No friends yet.