"Parque Nacional Tayrona" Top 5 Page for this destination Parque Tayrona by mircaskirca
Parque Tayrona Travel Guide: 86 reviews and 343 photos
Parque Nacional Tayrona is a place not to be missed if you are in vicinity. Situated along the Caribbean coast, at the foot of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, it is considered one of the most pristine and scenic coastline parks in South America. Its stunning sand beaches are reached by a trail that leads through the rainforest and over giant white rocks shaped by the sea. You can walk along the ruggedly beautiful beaches and jungle tracks, there are many places to stop, or simply relax in the Caribbean sun when swaying in a hammock listening to the breeze rustling coconut trees. Off the coast are a number of coral reefs and nearby is the archeological site of Pueblito. Parque Nacional Tayrona is home to monkeys, iguanas, variety of lizards and many species of birds.
For one day visit of the park, a small backpack to carry water, snacks, sun protection, camera..., is most... more travel advice
Another 20 minute walk from La Piscina will take you to Cabo San Juan, a beautiful cape with good beaches and views.... more travel advice
mircaskirca's Related Pages
Parque Tayrona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Tale of Two Toucans in Tayrona"
- "Parque Nacional Tayrona"
- "Tayrona National Park, Colombia's Caribbean Coast"
- "...HEAVEN FOUND..."
- "A tropical paradise"
- "Parque Tayrona"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parque Tayrona
- Hotels in Parque Tayrona
- Transportation in Parque Tayrona
- Nightlife in Parque Tayrona
- Restaurants in Parque Tayrona
- Shopping in Parque Tayrona
- Warnings and Dangers in Parque Tayrona
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Parque Tayrona
- 12 Reviews
- 95 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Parque Tayrona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parque Tayrona
Photos in Parque TayronaSee All Photos (95)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hvar Intro, 52 reviews, 321 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 42 reviews, 282 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cartagena Intro, 44 reviews, 258 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sicilia Intro, 40 reviews, 255 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogotá Intro, 46 reviews, 246 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cali Intro, 37 reviews, 222 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 41 reviews, 217 photos, 10 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 40 reviews, 184 photos, 5 travelogues
- Isla de Providencia Intro, 26 reviews, 194 photos, 10 travelogues
- São Luís Intro, 25 reviews, 187 photos, 10 travelogues