"My World of Travels" mircaskirca's Profile

Snake Island, El Nido, Palawan, Philippines

music has always been an important part of my life; Brazilian music became my passion, along with Portuguese fado...

nature, eco, islands, secluded beaches, sand dunes, snorkeling...

different cultures, local festivals, markets, mexican iconography, colours...

art, photography, films of world productions, performing arts, languages...

architecture, street art, colonial towns, azulejos, trams...

• Intro Updated Jan 4, 2014

• Jan 23, 2014 at 10:35 PM

ohhh love the opening pic! i see you havent done much new on here. my first log in for ages! lots of love from me! x

• SOLODANCER's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2014 at 12:36 PM

Ola, Mira, got your wonderful greeting card today. How nice of you to remember. Many many thanks. Hope your holidays were all good and fun. Now 2014 may even have better stuff for us all. Stay well and happy.

Jan 19, 2014 at 12:36 AM

olá Gabriel, good to know that it has finally arrived! oh, this time my holidays were no enviable at all. I stayed at home for a long-lasting respiratory virus infection, so no parties for me and no wine :( but I did make it up well later on, hehe. I'm sure your holidays were much more entertaining. do you already plan another trip to your future home? all best and stay warm! abraços!

• SOLODANCER's Profile Photo
      Jan 21, 2014 at 8:20 AM

Goodness Mira sorry to hear you were sick during the big holidays and missed much partying. I was supposed for New Year's Eve to attend a costume ball party at Central Park that night but it was below zero the temperatures so I chickened out and partied at home! Yes we're all glad 2014 is here - new surprises I bet. Will be back in Portugal mid-Spring. Expect to be settled in Portugal for good in late 2015. I have a great natural remedy for your recurring respiratory infection - pure 100% natural Eucalyptus oil. Pretty sure you can get that where you are. Once you have it let me know and I'll tell you how to use it to do the miracle! Take care of yourself amiga, we must continue to nourish the will power! Going back to the Philippines this year? Abracos.

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2014 at 9:16 PM

Snake Island looks like a wonderful place!

Jan 10, 2014 at 10:56 PM

thanks Malena! it is indeed a very beautiful place. Snake Island was part of the island hoping tour from El Nido, Palawan.

• elsadran's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2014 at 11:18 PM

Happy New Year Mira!! A year full of travelling, adventure and unforgettable new experiences!!!
    Love Elsa

Jan 3, 2014 at 6:41 AM

a magical adventurous happy New Year also to you dear Elsa!! are you back or still on the road? of course I meant on the beach :) big hugs!

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2013 at 6:17 AM

Merry Christmas sweet Mira :-)) And thousand and one hug from here to there :-))))

Dec 24, 2013 at 6:53 AM

thanks dear Ingrid! seems I just logged in at the right time :) may the joy and peace of Christmas also be with you today and always! hugs back from Gorenjska region of Slovenia :))) and yes, there is snow on the mountains behind my house.

• Trekki's Profile Photo
      Dec 24, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Thank you thank you sweet Mira :-)))) Oh my, snow.... I miss it but hope that it arrives here when I am back home again :-)

• Avieira67's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Olá, Mira. Ainda vou a tempo de te desejar um feliz aniversário. Espero que tenhas passado bem o dia e na companhia das pessoas que mais gostas. Um abraço,

Jul 13, 2013 at 12:30 PM

olá António! obrigada pelos parabéns! e como foi a viagem, gostaste de Península Balcânica? um abraço para ti e toda familia!

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Happy Belated Birthday Mira! Greetings from Galapagos Islands!

Jul 13, 2013 at 12:21 PM

hola Malena! thanks for the birthday greetings! in Galapagos Islands again... that's wonderful! enjoy your trip!

• muguruki's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2013 at 4:58 AM

Birthday greetings. Hope all is well wiith you?

Jul 13, 2013 at 12:16 PM

all is well, just wish there were more trips ahead of me. hope you are more lucky? :)

• Alisonchilla's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Happy Birthday! Hope your year is full of fun travels.

• anliz99's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Happy birthday again! Hope it was fun :)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!