"My World of Travels" mircaskirca's Profile

Snake Island, El Nido, Palawan, Philippines

music has always been an important part of my life; Brazilian music became my passion, along with Portuguese fado...

nature, eco, islands, secluded beaches, sand dunes, snorkeling...

different cultures, local festivals, markets, mexican iconography, colours...

art, photography, films of world productions, performing arts, languages...

architecture, street art, colonial towns, azulejos, trams...

• Intro Updated Jan 4, 2014

• paolodecastro's Profile Photo
    14 hours ago

hello ate mira...i still hope you remember me...:):):) it'smy first visit here in vt after a looong time...:):):) i was busy travelling the Philippines and i am making my own blog now...:):):) Its 100 travel stories around the Philippines..by the travellingMe..:):):).....I already finished travelling my country and i am excited to travel South East asia next year starting with Bali, Indonesia......Happy new year to you.....:):):) and hope to see you in Slovenia...in the future..:):):)

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Dec 25, 2014 at 11:59 AM

Hello hello dear Mira :-)) Wishing you a magic wonderful Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2015 :-))

• picek's Profile Photo
    Dec 25, 2014 at 3:24 AM

krscenmaticek! Po dolgem casu se javljam po virtualu in ti seveda takoj zelim vesele bozicne praznike in srecno novo leto. Kar dolgo me ni bilo sem gor in vidim, da so celo zamenjali par slik na naslovnici... hehe... vsaj nekaj... in kako si ti kaj? No, se slisimo, upam da tudi vidimo, res mi ze dolgo ni uspelo v to presneto LJ in Gorenjsko, moram kaj iti... :) Posiljam ti en bozicni objem in lepo se imej .... vesna

Dec 25, 2014 at 11:44 AM

haha, krscenmaticek, prav zares! drugace pa vesela tvojega voscila. dobre zelje se vracajo z gorenjskege konca v vase kraje! tudi jaz sem tukaj gor zelo obcasno in na kratko. ja, res ze dolgo obljubljas obisk ;) kakorkoli ze, vedno dobrodosla! nacrtujeta kaksno potovanje, krajse, daljse? upam, da mi bo v naslednjem letu po dolgem casu le uspelo nekaj uspicit, vsaj kaj krajsega. ravno imam v rokah kupico sicilskega vina. kako prikladno, da nazdravim s tabo, ki ti niso kraji tuji! :) srecno! xx

• Jul 23, 2014 at 5:20 PM

hello dear mira! thought i'd drop by vt and see whats new... nothing it seems! hahaha. see you around fb land! :)

• Jul 24, 2014 at 12:26 AM

hahaha I am working some extra days because Rafael's mother is visiting from Peru, and he is taking the time off to spend with her. Being at work is a holiday compared to home! hahahaha

Jul 24, 2014 at 1:28 AM

enjoy your holiday! :)

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2014 at 4:25 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2014 at 3:54 PM

Happy Birthday Mira! Hope you have had a wonderful day!

Jul 13, 2014 at 1:27 PM

hola Malena and thank you for the birthday wishes! it was quite an ordinary day but I enjoyed it. what about you, everything is going well? still in Panama or already in Ecuador? take care and enjoy the trip! hugs!

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
      Jul 13, 2014 at 3:52 PM

Hola Mira, I just returned from Galapagos Islands where I have been for nine days. Tomorrow I continue to some small places in the highlands and there I will probably be without internet for almost two weeks. I dont think I have been without internet for so long for ages :)

• SOLODANCER's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2014 at 9:30 AM

Ola, querida amiga. Feliz aniversario e espero que a vida e boa! Will raise a substantial Portuguese red to your happiness as always. Abracos e com os melhores amiga!

Jul 24, 2014 at 12:14 AM

sorry for a late reply Gabriel! did not check VT for quite some time. I see your Portuguese is also improving. I wrote in Portuguese so you can practice the language. what, already in 2016? what a fantastic news!! I imagine how excited you get. be prepared to get a visitor from Slovenia, that's for sure. and hopefully I see you here someday. would be a great pleasure to bring you around and let you try some delicious traditional food and wine :) enjoy summer! hope you've got better weather in NYC. no sun here, just rain :( beijos & abracos querido amigo!

• SOLODANCER's Profile Photo
      Jul 24, 2014 at 2:49 PM

Yes, my Portuguese is improving but sadly in small steps - better than not at all, right? Reason I need to get my butt over there permanently so I can master the language! Big projects ahead waiting for over there soon after retirement. Right now, when I'm there, I feel great happiness I haven't felt in a long time. It's the place for me for sure and my friends will have to come when all's done. Going back in September to basks myself in even greater happiness! Summer is getting on so beautifully here, the newest park in NYC the Highline is out of this world, nothing like it anywhere in the world!
      Enjoy yours and let's drink to each other for life's great things. Abracos.

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2014 at 9:19 AM

Happy Happy Birthday sweet Mira!!!!

• kahnjetta's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Happy Birthday Mira! Best wishes on your special day.

• alza's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2014 at 9:02 AM

Hello Mira, Happy birthday! Beautiful shot of Snake Island above, great sandbar! Dreams of being there... :-)

Jul 13, 2014 at 12:53 PM

hi Lou! always nice to hear from you! thanks for the good wishes! to tell the true, I like my birthdays each year less. but anyway, it's a reason to meet friends and have some good wine. what about you? are you in Montreal or on the road? hope everything is going well. hugs!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!