My Favorite Pages

elsadran's Profile Photo
elsadran Jul 10, 2016 at 11:58 PM

Happy Birthday Mira!!

mircaskirca Jul 18, 2016 at 11:17 AM

thanks Elsa! guess you are back and now enjoying summer in Greece. hugs!

OH_DK's Profile Photo
OH_DK Jul 10, 2016 at 5:43 AM

Happy Birthday Mira :)

Trekki's Profile Photo
Trekki Jul 9, 2016 at 11:42 PM

Happy happy birthday sweet Mira :-))

mircaskirca Jul 18, 2016 at 11:15 AM

thank you, thank you sweet Ingrid! :) hope everything is fine up on the north. ah, if by any chance you'll be in Bavaria at the beginning of August we might meet.

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Trekki Jul 18, 2016 at 11:31 PM

see my mail :-)

alza's Profile Photo
alza Jul 9, 2016 at 8:22 AM

Happy Birthday Mira! It's great to get a birthday greeting for friends, keeps us in touch. I hope you enjoyed Madeira!
Your Cover photo is great! Amitiés, lou

mircaskirca Jul 18, 2016 at 11:12 AM

Lou, how nice to hear from you!! hope you are doing well. any trips to Europe planned? would be great if we could finally meet in person. hopefully sometime, somewhere... oh, Madeira! the island is amazingly beautiful and I did enjoy my visit there. and the cover picture is from last year trip to Morocco. hugs across the ocean!

MalenaN's Profile Photo
MalenaN Jul 9, 2016 at 4:41 AM

Happy Birthday Mira! Wish you a wonderful day! Greetings from a sunny Rio!

mircaskirca Jul 18, 2016 at 11:06 AM

once again, muito obrigada Malena and welcome home!

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    MalenaN Jul 18, 2016 at 11:20 AM

Time flies and I have already been home for a week! It is the first time in 15 years that I spend July-days in Sweden. Summer can be nice at home too :)

SOLODANCER's Profile Photo
SOLODANCER Jul 9, 2016 at 3:50 AM

Mira, a few days behind but a heartfelt wishes to you on another birthday year. Hope you had fun in Madeira. And more good stuff coming your way would be in order. Abracos.

mircaskirca Jul 18, 2016 at 11:06 AM

Gabrieeeeel!! thanks for the good wishes! not at all, just at the right day. the one who is behind is me :) Madeira is really breathtaking and I had a fantastic trip. also a big thanks for the big hug (from you know whom). we had a great time exploring the country and the wine ;) and of course we missed you. abraços!

• SOLODANCER's Profile Photo
    SOLODANCER Jul 18, 2016 at 11:12 AM

I do think you had much too much fun lately! Great Mira. True pleasures. I could only imagine my being there with you all. One day. More hugs.

davidjo's Profile Photo
davidjo Jul 9, 2016 at 12:59 AM

Birthday greetings from Palawan, seems like only yesterday i was wishing you a happy birthday, the years certainly fly by. Still working at the university bookshop?

mircaskirca Jul 18, 2016 at 10:57 AM

thanks David for the greetings! you are right, time really flies. I feel like I was in Palawan only recently. wonderful memories anyway! yes, still in the same bookshop. hugs to Helen as well!

pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
pieter_jan_v Jul 8, 2016 at 11:09 PM

Mira, Happy Birthday. PJ

picek's Profile Photo
picek Jul 29, 2015 at 12:52 AM

?ivijo, Mira... sem pa pozna! Po tolikem ?asu, ko nisem preverjala VTja, sem ugotovila, da sem precej zamudila tvoj rojstni dan! No, pa saj nikoli ni prepozno - vse najbolj?e pa na zdraviva s kako kupico, ko se vidiva :)

mircaskirca Aug 2, 2015 at 12:07 AM

Vesna, hvala! za dobre zelje ni nikoli prepozno :) seveda nazdraviva, ko se vidiva - upam, da ze v kratkem :)