"Adeel Tahir ka Faisalabad" Faisalabad by adeeltahir
Faisalabad Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 23 photos
Clock Tower - a symbol of Faisabad is located in the centre of 8 crowded bazar, desinged by British Govt 111 year back based on National Ensign [union flag / union jack] of United Kingdom.
A lot of people visits 8 bazars daily for shoping but very few visits bazar to see this historical tower.
University of Agriculture, Faisalabad is considered among the world's largest universities.
It's old and new campuses are beatiful. It is considered to be a good place for higher education. People living inside and around - always love to enjoy the walk here.
OLd boys gathering is always be a interesting event.
D-Ground is now a modern shoping area as well as food centre. People love to spend evening there. With the time, it has extended to Satiana Road on one side where as on the other side Kohinoor city, Hockey Stadium and Susan Road are equally important and new in the city. Now Susan Road and Hockey Stadium are main centres of Car showrooms, food centres and one roof shoping centres.
- Pros:It's a nice place to live&is centre of textile industries
- Cons:No public parks - major issue for hardworking people
- In a nutshell:Due to textile based inustries city is known as Manchestor of Pakistan
A New addition to Fasialabad. Just started Good Food, best service more travel advice
Most of the shops have not fixed prices especially of local shoes and clothes. Do bargaining for best deal. Get help... more travel advice
adeeltahir's Related Pages
Faisalabad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "FAISALABAD - The City where I Spent My Childhood"
- "Faisalabad - the city of eight bazars"
- "Adeel Tahir ka Faisalabad"
- "Lyallpur AKA Faisalabad"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Faisalabad
- Hotels in Faisalabad
- Transportation in Faisalabad
- Nightlife in Faisalabad
- Restaurants in Faisalabad
- Warnings and Dangers in Faisalabad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Faisalabad
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Faisalabad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Faisalabad
Photos in FaisalabadSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- China Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Dubai Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Islamabad Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Faisalabad Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Al `Ayn Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Thailand Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- France Intro, 3 photos
- Belgium Intro, 3 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 2 photos