"Even if you don't like the Sound of Music" Salzburg by kevanrijn
Salzburg Travel Guide: 2,584 reviews and 5,964 photos
It's a charming place, even with all the tourists everywhere. It was made a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997 and is one of the loveliest cities in Europe. The Sound of Music was filmed in and around Salzburg. Mozart was born here.
My husband was born and raised in Germany and spent most of his childhood in Munich. He vacationed in Salzburg with his parents almost every summer and skied near Salzburg almost every winter. His mother (who was an opera singer) enjoyed all the music culture found here.
kevanrijn's Related Pages
Salzburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mozarts Music and Mozart's Kugeln & Nockerl"
- "The Hidden Wonders of Salzburg - A MUST SEE!"
- "One order of Salzburg, please . . ."
- "Fairyland for Real......"
- "SALZBURG - A CITY I LOVED!"
- "Salzburg and the central Austria lake region."
- "Mozart Music and More"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Salzburg
- Hotels in Salzburg
- Transportation in Salzburg
- Nightlife in Salzburg
- Restaurants in Salzburg
- Shopping in Salzburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Salzburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Salzburg
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Salzburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Salzburg
Top 10 Pages
- Parkersburg Intro, 32 reviews, 99 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination West Virginia Intro, 8 reviews, 25 photos
- Lakewood Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos
- Mineral King Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Oare Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacoma Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Tenino Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Cornwall Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Lucerne Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Victoria Intro, 1 review, 8 photos