"Can't imagine life without exploration !" Aquacraig's Profile
People make a place special. Its memories of those you visit, the people you make friends with that linger over the years. These memories can be priceless.
For us we have been lucky enough to discover places with good people. Whether its sitting in the middle of an Italian vineyard eating freshly made pasta while helping my friends pick their grapes or on the beach in Thailand eating a spicy Tom Yum Goong with the elephants,sampling local cuisine that can change from country to country make it all that more exciting.
Although having been to Italy five times, Thailand five times, as well as a few other countries once. I have gained to date most of my experience with Italy and Thailand.
Hoping that my site may be of assistance to anyone visiting these areas.
Please check out some restaurant and hotel reviews where I write it as I see it. There are a various photos also that might be of benefit to people wanting to know what they will find.
Additionally, drop me an email if you have any questions!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 55 Reviews
- 58 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 12 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Wrote a Review Biggest bathrooms I've ever had! in Ko Samui Hotels
updated their Profile Page "Can't imagine life without exploration !"
- created a Ko Samui Travel Page "Feels a bit like fantasy island ?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Feels a bit like fantasy island ?"
- Posted in Travel Phuket Forum "Re: PhiPhi by speedboat and..."
- Commented on one of giampiero6's Calasetta travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 17 reviews, 9 photos
- Italy Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Phuket Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Gold Coast Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Krabi Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Taormina Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Ko Samui Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Ban Khao Lak Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.