"A wider place-everything except for the ocean" Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Province by jasmine_ding

Except for the ocean, every beautiful thing you can find here, such as continuous snow mountains, desert, grassland, green river and singing wrangler.

Kanas River-green, that's its color

After a hard journey, a quiet river along the mountain appeared, a beautiful green river. It led me to Kanas, the jeweler of North Xinjiang. One day I'll go back there.

Ride all day across the grassland

I spent a whole day on the horse' back, across the grass and hills to head to a lake. I was so tired, even there were abrasions on my thighs, and I don't know how about the horse. The weather changed momentarily, after three rains, I was all wet. But compared with the view, all those are nothing.

• In a nutshell:a place deserve a long holiday
  • Last visit to Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Province: Jul 2003
  • Intro Updated Dec 11, 2006

• mturkkan's Profile Photo
    Dec 2, 2007 at 12:54 PM

happy birthday

• MikeySoft's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2007 at 10:59 AM

Jas, have you been to Tibet? I have lots more movies, pictures from my trip but not the time to put them up yet. I'm glad you like the two I have on youtube so for. :)

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2007 at 4:12 PM

some lovely photos and scenes to see of your travels thanks!

• Museeuw's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2007 at 6:10 AM

Don't worry about the beer. There are a lot more beers in the world you can finish. :-) How's the studying going? And the plans to come to Belgium? ;-)

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Dec 12, 2006 at 3:23 PM

Beautiful pics you have done a great job on your pgs all u r missing here is some tips..Donna :)

jasmine_ding

“free as a cloud in the blue sky”

Badges & Stats in Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Province

Have you been to Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Province?