"Drumheller" Top 5 Page for this destination Drumheller by Karlie85
Drumheller Travel Guide: 84 reviews and 205 photos
Drumheller is a small southern Alberta town of about 8000 people that is most famous for it's dinosaurs! It is known as the "Dinosaur Capital of the World". Drumheller, located about 45 minutes from Dinosaur Provincial Park, is in an area of the world extremely rich with paleontological finds. The Royal Tyrell Museum is a fantastic paleontology museum in Drumheller, with hundreds of thousands of visitors each year.
But dinosaurs are not all Drumheller has to offer. The landscape is gorgeous, set in the badlands of Alberta, featuring the unique hoodoos. . There are numerous activities in the area, as well as hiking, camping and other outdoor opportunities. The sunsets are wonderufl.
One of my favorite things to do in Drumhellers is lay on the side of a hill and watch the sunset in absolute silence.
The Bleriot Ferry is probably the oddest thing I saw in my time in Drumheller. It is a ferry made up of cables and... more travel advice
The Star Mine suspension bridge is one of the main attractions one hears about when they visit Drumheller (although it... more travel advice
Karlie85's Related Pages
Drumheller Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Drumheller - Dinosaur City"
- "Drumheller - badlands, hoodoos, canyons & coulees"
- "Drumheller and the Surrounding Valley"
- "DRUMHELLER - Where Dinosaurs once roamed"
- "Dino's Galore"
- "Alberta's Badlands - The Drumheller Valley"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Drumheller
- Hotels in Drumheller
- Transportation in Drumheller
- Restaurants in Drumheller
- Warnings and Dangers in Drumheller
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Drumheller
- 10 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Drumheller?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Drumheller
Photos in DrumhellerSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Edmonton Intro, 48 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banff Intro, 20 reviews, 37 photos
- Jasper National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 13 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Drumheller Intro, 10 reviews, 26 photos
- Victoria Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Quebec Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- White Rock Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Göteborg Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos