Jasper National Park Restaurant Tips by Karlie85

Jasper National Park Restaurants: 23 reviews and 16 photos

My favorite breakfast in Jasper - Jasper National Park
Soft Rock Cafe: My favorite breakfast in Jasper

Every time I go to Jasper I have to go to the Soft Rock Cafe for breakfast.
Located on the main street, the Soft Rock is a cute little restaurant that also serves as an internet cafe (so you can check VT on the go ;)). They serve your standard eggs, toast and bacon, as well as some really delicious omelets and baking. All you have to do is go up to the counter and order what you like, and they will call your name when it is ready.
You can eat inside or outside, with a nice little patio that is great in the summer.

Favorite Dish: 1 egg (sunny side up), bacon, toast and roasted potatoes ($4.95 for one egg, $5.95 for 2, $6.95 for 3).
Salmon and asparagus omelet. Fantastic!

Address: 622 Connaught Drive

• Updated Apr 4, 2011
Delicious - Jasper National Park

Delicious

Jasper Pizza Place: Wood fired pizza, great salad Jasper Pizza Place Review

Jasper Pizza Place is an inviting pizza restaurant on Jasper's main street.
When you walk in you have the option of self-serve, where you tell them at the counter what you would like, and when it's ready go to the counter and pick it up, or full-serve, which is just normal restaurant service.
JPP makes their pizzas on a wood fired oven. There are pre-designed pizzas to order from, or you can make one however you like it. They have all your regular toppings, as well as some different selections, including salmon, capers and asparagus. You have a choice of thin or thick crust. They also have a really delicious house salad with an interesting yogurt dill dressing.
The staff are also very friendly and easy going.
They have lots of beer on tap and a couple of pool tables.

Favorite Dish: House salad with lettuce, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, peppers and lots of delicious dressing!

Address: 402 Connaught Drive

Comparison: about average

Phone: 780 852 3225

Rating: 4

Theme: Pizza

• Written May 8, 2007
Classy, very polite - Jasper National Park
Papa George's: Classy, very polite

I stopped into Papa George's for lunch on a Saturday afternoon. I got there around 1:45pm, and since they closed at 2pm until supper time, there were only people at one other table. When I walked by later in the evening, the restaurant looked quite busy. The waitress was extremely nice and polite.
We both ordered the soup and sandwich special for $8. I had beef and barley and Dave had french onion, and both had ceaser salad. The salad and soup were both pretty small, but both very tasty.
The decor was simple and classy.

Address: 404 Connaught Drive

Comparison: more expensive than average

Directions: Located inside the Astoria Hotel

Phone: 780-852-3351

Rating: 3

Theme: Other

Website: http://www.astoriahotel.com

Review Helpfulness: 4 out of 5 stars

• Updated May 8, 2007
L & W Restaurant: Tasty Greek, good price

L & W was the first restaurant I went to on my last trip to Jasper. After being on the highway for several hours, I was looking for a good, quick, inexpensive meal, and that is what I found here.
The menu is predominantly Greek food, with pizza, pasta and some other items as well.

We decided to go with the Dolmathes as an appetizer, something we have never tried before. It was 4 rice stuffed vines topped with olive oil and red onion, with tzatziki on the side and a slice of lemon. We were happy with the choice we made. It was an interesting new taste for the both of us, and we liked it :)
For the main course I had chicken souvlaki, which came with a Greek salad, rice, pita bread and tzatziki. The chicken was some of the tenderest chicken I have had at a restaurant.
Dave had the Greek cabbage rolls, stuffed with beef, rice, veggies and seasoning, with Greek salad and potato on the side.

Address: Corner of Hazel and Patricia Street

Comparison: less expensive than average

Phone: 780-852-4114

Rating: 4

Theme: Other

• Written Apr 29, 2007

Badges & Stats in Jasper National Park

Have you been to Jasper National Park?

Latest Activity in Jasper National Park