"Vegreville, Alberta" Vegreville by Karlie85
Vegreville Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 33 photos
Vegreville is just over an hour away from Edmonton. I passed through here the same day I went to St. Paul. Vegreville is home to the world's largest Pysanka, which is a Ukranian easter egg. These are pictures of me and my dad holding it up.
Karlie85's Related Pages
Vegreville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Come for the egg, stay for the rest."
- "The Vegreville Pysanka"
- "Vegreville, Ukrainian heritage lives on"
- "The Biggest Easter Egg in the World"
- "Vegreville, Alberta"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vegreville
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Vegreville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vegreville
Photos in VegrevilleSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Edmonton Intro, 48 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banff Intro, 20 reviews, 37 photos
- Jasper National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 13 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Drumheller Intro, 10 reviews, 26 photos
- Victoria Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Quebec Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination White Rock Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Göteborg Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos