"Beautiful Osterville!" Osterville by zoegoddess
Osterville Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 68 photos
My grandparents grew up here, my mum grew up here, and I, well, almost grew up here. There were times when I spent almost 3 months out of the year in Osterville, and I couldn't have asked for it any other way. The house where my grandma lives is where my mum grew up...and she even married my dad there as well. And although I wish I didn't have to say this, Cape Cod is also where my mum eternally sleeps. Cape Cod is very special to me for more reasons than I can count, and it truly is my second "home."
- Pros:Beautiful historical sites, lighthouses, pristine beaches, Sampson's island, family
- Cons:crazy driving, crowded beaches
- In a nutshell:Truly my home away from home.
Some of the best homemade ice cream Osterville has to offer! Not only does this little shop make ice cream or frozen... more travel advice
zoegoddess' Related Pages
Osterville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Osterville....or.... "O-ville", as they say"
- "Osterville--Cape Cod, Massachusetts"
- "Beautiful Osterville!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Osterville
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Osterville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Osterville
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hyannis Intro, 3 reviews
- Cannon Beach Intro, 3 reviews
- Seattle Intro, 2 reviews
- Osterville Intro, 2 reviews
- Rome Intro, 1 photo