"I love this town" Paia by CaliHopkins
Paia Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 36 photos
Yes, its quirky and yes, it has some....colorful people, but I absolutely loved this town. :)
You can visit it on your way to the Road To Hana and the beach here is awesome. They have windsurfing and surfing competitions here a lot.
CaliHopkins' Related Pages
Paia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Maui's best"
- "bdschobel's new Paia Page"
- "Top 10 Small Town"
- "Pa'ia, Maui - A little off the beaten path"
- "I love this town"
- "Paia from an expert"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paia
- Hotels in Paia
- Restaurants in Paia
- Warnings and Dangers in Paia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paia
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Paia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paia
Photos in PaiaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Maui Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaanapali Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Murrieta Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Boulder Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Temecula Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Paia Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- San Diego Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Morro Bay Intro, 3 photos
- Denver Intro, 2 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review