"Surf, Sand, Sun" San Diego by CaliHopkins
San Diego Travel Guide: 3,324 reviews and 7,593 photos
San Diego has a nearly perfect climate, friendly laid back attitude and tons of great things to do -- San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park, Sea World, beaches galore, some of the best dining and shopping there is ~~ who can ask for anything more?
- Cons:cost of living is high ~ but worth it
- In a nutshell:San Diego has it all!
CaliHopkins' Related Pages
San Diego Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Diego, California"
- "San Diego"
- "Jim_Eliason's San Diego Page"
- "Warm up to San Diego"
- "PAGE DEDICATED TO LINDA (lmkluque on VT)"
- "Something for everyone...San Diego"
- "So Cal... So Cool!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Diego
- Hotels in San Diego
- Transportation in San Diego
- Nightlife in San Diego
- Restaurants in San Diego
- Shopping in San Diego
- Warnings and Dangers in San Diego
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Diego
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to San Diego?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Diego
Photos in San DiegoSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Maui Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaanapali Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Murrieta Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Boulder Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Temecula Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Paia Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- San Diego Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Morro Bay Intro, 3 photos
- Denver Intro, 2 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review