"Pisa" Pisa by BlueBeth
Pisa Travel Guide: 1,473 reviews and 4,173 photos
We decided a trip to Italy was long overdue, we'd not been since the previous July after all. So after checking out what flights were available we booked a hotel in Pisa.
What a great base, the town is really close to the airport and the rail links are great.
Pisa is quite a small city and, unlike our last destination Montepulciano, is flat! As we were only staying a few days we didn't want to be walking miles up and down hills so this was perfect for us.
Wherever we travel to we always try to use public transport while we're there. In Italy it's very straightforward, buy a... more travel advice
BlueBeth's Related Pages
Pisa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More then just the leaning tower"
- "PISA is a lot more than just the leaning tower"
- "Citta con torre ubbriacato"
- "Pisa, gateway to Tuscany"
- "Beautiful Pisa"
- "So much more than a tower!"
- "A pleasant surprise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pisa
- Hotels in Pisa
- Transportation in Pisa
- Nightlife in Pisa
- Restaurants in Pisa
- Shopping in Pisa
- Warnings and Dangers in Pisa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pisa
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Pisa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pisa
Photos in PisaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Halifax Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Leeds Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos
- Manchester Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Rome Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Sydney Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Florence Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Florida Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Pisa Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos