"Families" Sydney by BlueBeth
Sydney Travel Guide: 5,819 reviews and 13,589 photos
We travelled to Sydney for a family wedding, my partner's sister was getting married.
I've always wanted to go to Australia so jumped at the opportunity!
We stayed with the family so I'm afraid I don't have any hotel tips (apart from Carriages in The Hunter Valley) for Sydney, although during the wedding the bride stayed at The Vibe in North Sydney with the bridesmaids and that was very good. And then the bride and Groom stayed at The Shangri La in Sydney and they both loved it.
Wine tasting appears to be a national sport in Australia. A few days after the wedding we took off for the Hunter Valley... more travel advice
BlueBeth's Related Pages
Sydney Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What do you do with your weekend?"
- "Love Those Sydneysiders"
- "Sydney - For the discerning tourist"
- "Flying down Sydney Way..."
- "The best start to any adventure Down Under"
- "City of Water and Trees"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sydney
- Hotels in Sydney
- Transportation in Sydney
- Nightlife in Sydney
- Restaurants in Sydney
- Shopping in Sydney
- Warnings and Dangers in Sydney
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sydney
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Sydney?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sydney
Photos in SydneySee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Leeds Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos
- Manchester Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Rome Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Sydney Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Florence Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Florida Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Pisa Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos